“Fully furnished one bedroom + study apartment in Bruce”
Ground floor 1-bedroom apartment, 1 study (space could be used as a second bedroom), spacious private courtyard and resort style facilities with a pool and BBQ area.
Positioned in the sought after 'Verve' development is this exceptional 1-bedroom apartment, ideally positioned in the heart of Bruce and just a short drive from the City and Belconnen Town Centre. This immaculate apartment is light filled and open to maximise space. It boasts a large, private courtyard ideal for any entertainer. The generously sized bedroom features a spacious built in robe and has full length windows to keep it light and bright. The bathroom is stylish and modern with floor to ceiling tiles and a European style laundry for your convenience. The well-appointed kitchen features quality stainless-steel appliances and plenty of storage.
Verve is a well-maintained, modern complex with lift access to a basement car space and intercom security for your peace of mind. Enjoy onsite resort facilities including a sparkling outdoor swimming pool and barbeque area - perfect for the upcoming summer months. Make this apartment your new home or a set and forget investment with great rental return.
- Light filled open plan living and dining area
- Private entertainer's courtyard
- Generously sized bedroom with built in robe
- Additional room/ study
- Well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances and stone benchtops
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Secure underground parking with lock up storage space
- Intercom system
- Secure entry
- Well maintained modern complex with heated pool and BBQ facilities
Around the Area:
- Close proximity to Uni, Radford College and Rapid Bus service
- 5-minute drive to Belconnen Town Centre
- 10-minute drive to the City
- 500m from AIS/ Bruce stadium
- 100m from local daycares, coffee shop and convinence store
- 100m from Bus-stop
- 5-minute drive to Gym and pool facilities at Canberra International Sports Centre (CISAC) (Club Lime)
The apartment is currently rented at $450 per week. If you are looking to invest, then the rent received easily covers mortgage repayments. If you are looking to move-in then you will be paying less than current rental prices in Canberra and be paying off a mortgage at the same time.