Rural Property description
Here is your opportunity to secure a very productive riverfront property, with a stately homestead and all just over 10 minutes to town!
Woodside Park is an ex-dairy that has been with the same family for almost 50 years. Originally milking 150 cows, in recent years it has been very productive as a cattle breeding and fattening operation. You also have the benefit of additional rental income from the second house.
The substantial homestead is a solid block construction and holds a commanding elevated position on the property, yet it still retains its privacy.
The main features of Woodside Park are:
* 4 bed, 2 bathroom homestead, 2 open fire places, 2 reverse cycle air-conditioners
* Wrap around verandahs with a 2 car garage
* The second house is 3 bedroom plus sleep-out, 1 bathroom with verandah on 3 sides, currently renting for $230 per week
* A comfortable drive to Wingham with sealed road to your driveway
* Large alluvial river flats with 275 meg water licence, irrigation line with 6 inch main with 33 outlets
* 238 acres fenced into 12 paddocks, water via dams or troughs to all paddocks. Rising from alluvial river flats to steeper timbered country
* Additional workshop, feed shed and machinery shed
* Old dairy and yard set up, capable of handling 150 head
* All external fencing is in very good condition with good electric internal fencing
* Vendor expects that the carrying capacity should be 100 breeders given normal season conditions, use of irrigation and pastures will only increase this number or provide an option of hay or silage
* Property is on 3 titles allowing for possible future sub division. (Subject to appropriate approvals)
* A substantial inventory of equipment is available to any prospective purchaser
Your future value is assured with the property having an additional two building entitlements. If you have been looking for a productive small scale coastal farm you need to put this at the top of you must inspect list.