“Get Back To Nature With No Neighbours!”
OFFERS NEEDED NOW!
The sellers need to move as their job and lifestyle needs have changed!
This one of a kind property is the ultimate in privacy - set on approx. 8 acres of rain forest and bush trails at the bottom of Henri Roberts Drive, a Federation style home spanning over 40 squares of absolute quality at a very realistic price!
Just 15 minutes to Nerang and Oxenford.
You'll have approximately 8 acres, but with the natural bushland you get none of the work that comes with so much land.
Combining the charm of yesteryear with up to the minute styling - this is an absolute MUST SEE!
Four bedrooms - Plus study with 3 Bathrooms, One Bedroom and bath located downstairs
Two stunning, designer family bathrooms with LED strip lighting and heated towel racks located upstairs
* Massive king size bedroom with lounge area
* Amazing shoe room (easily converted back into a Nursery or Study) or 2nd walk-in robe for her/ PLUS two built in robes for the husband of course
* Designer ensuite with dual shower head
* Covered private timber balcony for your morning coffee
Formal lounge room with combustion fireplace and separate dining room
Downstairs living and games area with room to install a kitchenette - perfect for summer entertaining or granny flat potential
Stunning kitchen including:
* Caesar stone benchtops
* Walk in pantry
* 2-zone induction combi-set
* Open BBQ grill combi-set
* Built in food and plate warming drawer
* 60cm top of the range oven
* Integrated dishwasher
* Samsung twin-cooling side by side refrigerator with ice/water dispenser (filtered) and handy hatch (included in sale)
(All appliances are Miele)
Brush box timber floors
Cedar French doors and windows with expandable insect screening on the doors
Ducted air conditioning throughout
Custom designed stain glass windows
Wide wrap around verandas overlooking the land
Covered outdoor entertaining area
Inground pool with rock pool style waterfall plus deck
Double lockup garage plus huge workshop and storage room
Two driveways for additional parking or potential shed site (subject to approval)
Approx. 8 acres of wonderful natural bushland and rainforest
Waterfalls located along the gullies feeding to the Coomera River and remnants of the original Tamborine logging and coach trails
Enviro system irrigation
2 x 25,000 litres of tank water and council rates are $1,300 per year approx
Totally secluded, unseen from the Neighbours
Our clients want all offers presented.