“INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT - PLEASE CONTACT AGENT TO ARRANGE A SUITABLE TIME.”
74.18 SQUARES OF IMMACULATE AND LUXURIOUS BRAND NEW FAMILY LIVING!
Sitting on an enormous 2002 sqm (approx.) block and with a stunning 74.18 squares (approx.) of total living area, this grand and luxurious 6 bedroom + study, 6.5 bathroom, 2 locked up garage with at least 2 off-street parking brand new residence is a breathtaking family offering situated directly next to the picturesque Bellbird Dell Reserve.
• Embrace flawless quality and impeccable attention to detail through 2 levels
• Enormous central lounge and dining at the rear offers almost 3.7m high ceilings and large windows which frame the elevated views of Bellbird Dell
• Sublime stone kitchen delivers a sizeable island bench, premium AEG/Bosch appliances, and a large butler's kitchen with additional cooktop
• Downstairs level also promises a formal lounge which gets great afternoon sun, home office/study, and 1 bedroom with WIR and ensuite
• Expansive living retreat can be enjoyed on the top level
• 5 ultra-generous bedrooms on the top floor all with walk-in robes, with 4 of these bedrooms promising stunning ensuites (spa bath in one of the master bedrooms)
• 2 of the upstairs bedrooms have access out to a balcony with park vistas
• Upstairs level also has the addition of a stylish bathroom
• Large entertainer's deck accessed off living and dining looks out to the landscaped garden below and Bellbird Dell
• Downstairs powder room and huge laundry with large linen room
• Zoned ducted heating and cooling for 4 areas of the property
• CCTV, video intercom, and secure Honeywell alarm with smart phone control
• Double glazed windows
• Great detail throughout including timber floors, premium carpet, and stone benchtops
• LAN cable in most rooms, central high coverage wifi
• 2 hot water systems incl. solar and gas boosted plus instant hot water
• Located well away from Terrara Road via a long driveway
• Spacious double remote garage
In the Vermont Secondary College and Livingstone Primary School zones, you're close to Emmaus College, Terrara Park, Hanover Reserve, Vermont South Shopping Centre, Forest Hill Chase Shopping Centre, The Glen Shopping Centre, 75 tram route on Burwood Highway, 732, 736, and 742 bus routes, Nunawading/Glen Waverley Stations, and Eastlink.