Home loan calculator?
“Easy Single Level Living”
Privately positioned at the back of a dual occupancy, this architecturally designed free standing home boasts stylish high-end finishes with a luxe Hamptons theme throughout. Soaring ceilings and windows emphasise the interplay between natural light and space creating a seamless fusion from the indoors to an alfresco entertaining area and level lawn bathed in north/westerly sunshine.
Displaying expert craftsmanship of unmatched design, this incredible single level home has had no expense spared and every detail thoroughly considered. An ideal lifestyle retreat for young families or empty nesters convenient to local schools, shops and transport.
- Clean lines, high-end finishes & fluid indoor/outdoor entertaining spaces
- Light filled lounge & dining areas plus family/media room & study nook
- Caesarstone island kitchen with quality Bosch appliances (gas cook-top)
- 3 bedrooms with BIRs, main with luxury ensuite, stylish bathrooms
- High ceilings, engineered Oak timber flooring, ducted A/C & gas heating
- N/W facing yard with alfresco entertaining, automatic double garage
Land: 501sqm (approx.)
Council: $310 per quarter (approx)
Water: $145 per quarter (approx)
Contact: Ivan Lampret 0416 188 000 or Karla Madgwick 0416 006 524
**Inspections are By Appointment Only – one person at a time**
All attendees are required to check in via QR code provided, wear a face mask, sanitise hands before entry, keep their distance of 1.5m from any other person at all times and refrain from touching anything within the property. Those who are feeling unwell may not enter the property.