Whether you're in the market for your first property or a future-proof investment, this freshly presented ground-level apartment is sure to tick all the boxes. Quietly tucked away at the very rear of the building, it features a bright interior layout with good proportions and offers a rare chance to get an affordable foothold into the sought-after Glebe market. This super convenient address is walking distance to the cafes and restaurants along Glebe Point Road, Broadway Shopping Plaza, Sydney Uni and Black Wattle Bay Park.
- Northerly aspect with leafy views over Glebe Tennis Courts
- Light and breezy open design featuring easy polished flooring
- Good-sized sunlit balcony plus a registered car space at the rear
- Bright double bedroom with built-ins and a recently refreshed ensuite bathroom
- Peacefully set in a well-maintained brick security building
- In great condition with further potential to upgrade if desired
Unit Size: 57 sqm total
Water Rates: $154 pq
Council Rates: $273 pq
Strata Rates: $653 pq
Potential Rental:$380-$430 pw
Figures are approximate only.