“Recently Renovated, Character Cottage”
This well-maintained, renovated Queenslander cottage on a 540sqm corner block is in a quiet pocket of West End near the Heritage Centre. It has just been restumped and painted.Other improvements in the last few years include: a new roof; new bathroom; replacement of an air conditioner and floor polishing.
This property is on the doorstep of the CBD. Castle Hill is only a short walk away, and by car, it is only 5 minutes to The Strand, the CBD, the new Queensland Country Bank Stadium, and Castletown Shopping Centre.
1. 3 air-conditioned bedrooms
2. Full length front sleepout
3. Open plan kitchen/ dining area, separate lounge
4. Quality kitchen with plenty of bench space
5. Fans throughout and sash style windows for ventilation
6. Pet friendly, fully fenced yard
7. Plenty of space and scope for further development
8. Very accessible corner block