“Under Offer in 48 hours by Sam Francis”
Conveniently located within walking distance to public transport, parks and Atwell College and within close proximity to Atwell Primary School and local shopping centre, this well maintained and presented family home is located on a quiet street and has been designed for the growing family.
With well maintained lawns and gardens and a neutral colour palette throughout, the home offers:
* Built in 2001 on a 576m2 block
* 202m2 spacious internal living space
* Formal lounge
* Open plan living and dining area
* Well appointed kitchen with dish washer, double sink, separate oven and cook top, walk in pantry, microwave recess, abundance of bench space and cupboards
* Convenient shoppers entry
* King size master suite with retreat and walk in robe
* Spacious en suite with separate shower, vanity and toilet
* 3 other generously proportioned kids bedrooms with large robes
* Main bathroom with separate shower and bath tub
* Spacious laundry
* Expansive patio for entertaining
* Spacious grassed yard for the kids and pets to run and play safely.
Call Samantha on 0403 434 667 for more information.
*Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgement about the information included in this document. Harcourts Regal Gateway provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client's own risk. Harcourts Regal Gateway accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client . Figures and information may be subject to change without notice.