“Spacious modern living in Castle Hill’s heart”
High ceilings, natural light and open-plan living define this four-bedroom family residence, just a short drive from the best of Castle Hill. Boasting four larger bedrooms and substantial recent renovations, this new, improved and well-presented property packs an ample punch into its larger block.
Surrounded by verdant garden greenery, a timber-hued and nostalgic floorplan presents notably open-concept living to an interior set atop hardwood floors and below lofty ceilings. Four large bedrooms feature perimetral views across the block's surrounds, with notably spacious appointments of either walk-in or built-in wardrobes. A modern chef's kitchen presents the height of contemporary fitting; with stainless-steel appliances (including dishwasher) and gas cooking set beneath elegant Caesarstone benchtops, a sizeable breakfast bar and a surrounding of new timber cabinetry.
Outdoors, the block's verdant surrounds comprise terraced level lawns and perimetral hedging towards the street, while a stepped fern and palm garden meets a sizeable covered alfresco and in-ground saltwater swimming pool out the back. Walking distance or a short drive from Castle Hill CBD and associated schools, shops, public transport and parkland, there's a universal appeal to this block's central address.
• Spacious, open-plan interior is bathed in natural light from an abundance of windowpanes and skylights within, plus elegant LED downlighting throughout
• Formal dining and family rooms centre the floorplan, orbited by the property's larger bedrooms, outdoor veranda and grounds, and massively modernised kitchen
• A large technical chef's kitchen presents the image of contemporary living; stainless-steel gas cooking and appliances (including dishwasher) are set beneath elegant Caesarstone benchtops and surrounded by new timber cabinetry. The addition of a large breakfast brings cohesion to the room – a family friendly feature uncommon to most properties
• Each large bedroom features a sprawled footprint and either walk-in or built-in wardrobes, plus perimetral views of the block's verdant suburban surrounds
• Secure alarm system, split-system air-conditioning and fresh coats of paint throughout
• Secure, dual automatic garage with internal shopper's access, plus ample driveway and street parking for more vehicles
• Sweeping backyard features sweeping level lawns, a paved & covered entertainer's alfresco and opulent in-ground saltwater swimming pool
• The block's verdant surrounds comprise terraced level lawns and perimetral hedging towards the street, while a more verticalized fern and palm garden meets the covered alfresco and swimming pool out the back
• Coomalie Avenue Reserve & Playground | 5 m
• Greenup Park | 1.4 km
• Castlewood Park | 1.1 km
• Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 2.6 km
• Woolworths Metro Castle Hill | 1.7 km
• Castle Hill Station | 1.7 km
• Sydney CBD | 31.8 km
• Castle Hill Public School | 2.7 km
• Castle Hill High School | 2.8 km
• Hills Adventist College | 0.98 km
• St Bernadette's Primary School | 1.12 km
• St Gabriel's School | 1.48 km
• Gilroy Catholic College | 1.49 km
• Baulkham Hills North Public School | 1.65 km
Lot Area: 940sqm (approx.)
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.