Home loan calculator?
“Bright home overlooking park and near Belmont Village”
Situated in a quiet and leafy street in the highly desired, family-friendly suburb of Belmont, this delightful home overlooks Cameron Park. On the other side of this lovely park is Belmont Village Shopping Centre, just a 2-min walk.
- Floating above a picturesque stone retaining wall, the L-shaped weatherboard family home embraces a large patio that captures the northern sun
- The bright dining and kitchen area has plenty of storage, including buffet cupboards and glass cabinets facing the dining room, which opens to outside
- The good-sized living room features a gas heater and air conditioner for year-round comfort, plus north-facing windows that flow out to the garden patio
- Three spacious and well-lit bedrooms, the master bedroom with built-in robes
- The white-tiled bathroom includes a bath with a showerhead
- Further, highlights include: External laundry with handy extra shower; linen closet; single lock up garage; long driveway for tandem parking of two extra cars; sunny back yard with low-maintenance garden and garden shed
- Belmont Village Shopping Centre (150m walk); High Street eateries start 200m
- Park over the road; Lawn Tennis Club (140m walk); Bowls Club (190m walk); Activity Centre (400m); Barwon River Promenade (600m); Golf Club (1.9 km)
- Zoned for Belmont Primary School (650m) and Belmont High School (2.7 km)
- Geelong City (a 6-min commute); and multiple buses to the City are a 2-min walk across the park (then a 7-min bus trip)
Terms: 10% Deposit and 60-day Settlement or sooner by agreement.