“REGISTERED LAND IN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER WATERFORD ESTATE!”
This exceptional offering gives the perfect opportunity to bring your dream home to life. A level parcel of land for you to design and create what your heart desires, sitting at 512m2 with a frontage of 16m there is also opportunity for investors to capitalise on this excellent opportunity as well! (STCA)
- It's time to join other astute families who relish the fantastic lifestyle Waterford Estate, Chisholm has to offer
- With the block due for registration before Christmas, this allows you to start planning your future today
- The flat building site gives ease of construction and you will also have the flexibility to choose your preferred builder
- No community levies to worry about
- All services available, electricity, gas, town water & sewer
- You'll adore your new home location, with the upcoming Chisholm shopping centre offering everything you need at your doorstep
- Only a ten-minute drive to the impressive Green Hills shopping centre with an array of retail, dining and entertainment options
- A short five-minute stroll to highly-regarded local schools, including St. Bede's Catholic College and St. Aloysius Catholic Primary
- Less than a 10-minute drive to the vibrant Maitland Central Business District, with its newly revitalized Levee riverside precinct
- A brief drive to the picturesque village of Morpeth, renowned for its boutique shops, gourmet offerings, and coffee spots.
- Just 25 minutes away from the attractions of Newcastle
- A 30-minute drive to savor the gourmet pleasures of the Hunter Valley Vineyards, award winning restaurants and world class golf courses
It's time to seize the moment and secure your future today!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries. Images & Furnishing are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes. For inclusions refer to the inclusions in the contract of sale. Areas are approximate.
All parties are advised to seek full independent legal and professional advice and investigations prior to any action or decision.