“This is the one, Welcome Home!”
This immaculate and amazing home is only 5 years young and has been carefully designed and packed with many features including the little things you say you should have done when you build a home. Consisting of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, outdoor entertaining area, pool, double garage and additional 2 plus bay shed this property offers so much and won't disappoint.
The master bedroom features an ensuite, walk-in robe and has direct access to the outdoor entertaining and pool area. The other 2 bedrooms are situated between the beautiful second bathroom which includes a shower and separate bath. Whether your entertaining or relaxing the beautifully designed and well-appointed kitchen, dining and lounge area will impress and is complimented by opening out to the large outdoor entertaining area and pool designed perfectly for tropical living. The oversized double garage offers access both directly into the house and the rear yard. Additionally, there is the brilliant powered 2 plus bay shed with convenient double gate side access beside the house ensuring security and room for the boat, caravan or workshop with still additional space for storage. The yard is fully fenced and is surrounded by irrigated tropical gardens and manicured lawns.
This property offers so many features including:
- Air-conditioned and fans throughout all rooms and areas
- Screened windows so you can enjoy the "ocean breeze"
- Inground pool
- Double garage and Separate powered 2 plus bay shed
- Lovely master bedroom with beautiful ensuite and walk in robe
- Large covered outdoor entertaining area
- Rear fully fenced yard
- Low maintenance and immaculate gardens
- Beautiful second bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Insulated walls for added privacy and sound reduction
- Additional power points throughout
- Well designed and appointed kitchen with plenty of storage
- All on a great 830m2 block located in beautiful Cooya Beach, just a short drive from Mossman, the beach and Port Douglas with everything is at your fingertips.
Call Shane on 0409 417 316 to discuss this great home or organise a personal inspection.