Situated within the highly sought Heritage Park Estate, this expansive family home offers you and your family a magnificent lifestyle; privacy, space and convenience, and all within an easy-care 2.5 acre setting less than 5 minutes from Moonee Beach and shopping centre.
Master-built only 9 years ago, incorporating quality fixtures & fittings, this incredibly spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom and multiple living area home will suit a variety of buyers.
It is ideal for the large family or the retired couple looking for a low maintenance home; yet large enough for the extended family or large family gatherings. The home is designed so that family or guests can occupy one end of the home with their very own entrance, bedrooms, kitchenette, bathroom and substantial living area.
Positioned on a near level, north facing block, your new single level country homestead has bull nose verandahs across the front of the home and represents great value. There are attractive easy-care gardens and plenty of areas to sit, relax and take the time to appreciate your wonderful surrounds. A landscaped, private sitting area to the north of the home provides warmth in the winter sun.
Upon entering the home, you immediately gauge the size and openness of your surrounds; there are 9 ft ceilings throughout, plenty of natural light and all rooms are generous in size. Most areas have floating timber floors and almost every room has glass doors to a verandah.
Centrally located within the home is the functional kitchen with a spacious walk-in pantry and plenty of bench space for the chef in the family. Adjoining the kitchen is the huge family room which is utilised as both the family room and informal dining room. Step outside here and there is a huge covered alfresco area where you are bound to entertain your many guests, or perhaps a place to have extended family gatherings. You can also overlook the large, fenced backyard and watch the kids run around free. The kitchen and family room also overlook this area.
At one end of the house is your huge master bedroom - glass doors allow plenty of natural light and open to the verandah and a private sitting area. There is a large double-vanity ensuite and walk-in robe. There is also a second bedroom or home office at this end of the home. Not far from the centre of the home is the second living area. Once again, this space is generous in size and adjoins what is currently the formal dining area. This space could easily be divided, creating a fifth bedroom if required and is positioned opposite what is currently the third bedroom.
The main bathroom includes a bath and a separate toilet, making the morning more bearable; particularly if the kids are still living at home. The adjoining laundry has plenty of space for not only all the dirty laundry but also the shoes, brooms and everything else that goes with modern day living. It also leads outside and is situated not too far from the clothes line.
At the other end of the home, where extended family and friends can stay without disruption to the rest of the household, there is a large bedroom with separate access from the rest of the house. This would also make a wonderful home office, teenage retreat or a place to enjoy your hobby. The fourth bedroom adjoins the enormous rumpus room which also comes complete with adjacent wet bar and kitchenette. What a great space!
The over-sized double garage, with additional storage, has internal access to the home and has an automatic door.
Other features of the home include built in cupboards in all bedrooms (other than master with WIR), security alarm, ceiling fans, reverse-cycle air conditioning, CrimSafe screen doors and a 90,000 litre in ground water tank.
Outside again and there is a 42 m2 Colourbond shed (with power & 10,000 litre water tank) which will cater for your ride on mower, bikes, surfboards, tools and anything else you wish to store, as it contains shelves and benches. There is also a purpose-built hard-stand pad adjoining the shed, ready for your caravan or boat.
Beyond the fenced backyard is your own little forest where you will find plenty of native wildlife. Approximately half of the property is forested with the remainder cleared, providing a covered al fresco area with a view of the backyard, maintaining privacy and protection thanks to established trees providing plenty of peace and quiet.
Take this wonderful opportunity to secure an extensive and very well built home at a very affordable price. An inspection would be very worthwhile!
- Council-approved absorption septic system (saves costs associated with Bio Cycle systems)
- Lifestyle property offering the space and privacy of a relaxed, country homestead
- Just a few minutes from beaches, schools and a shopping centre with supermarket, post office, indoor pool, gym, medical centre etc
- Two wings, three bedrooms and a study/fourth bedroom; easy option for a fifth bedroom if required.
- Three separate living areas â all with good natural light
- One wing of the home provides a kitchenette, extensive living space and a bedroom â private external access means this could be utilised as guest accommodation, teenagers retreat, a home business or as potential rental income
- Power & water easily accessed if another ensuite is required
- Large rural-fenced area of backyard, with numerous gates, suitable for children and/or pets.
- Large gate access for caravan, boat etc
- Security alarm; Wi-Fi coverage for whole house; TV points in 6 rooms; numerous telephone outlets; Ethernet internet cable outlets at each end of house
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms (other than main, with WIR)
- 90,000 lt in-ground water tank plus extra 10,000 lt above-ground.