“DRESS CIRCLE POSITION IN COOYA BEACH”
Lou Prince Drive is a hidden gem address in Cooya Beach. Overlooking natural bushland and Thornton's Peak in the distance, this property has its own serenity.
* Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
* Granite look island bench overlooking the undercover entertaining area
* 4 bedrooms - all air conditioned and set on an expansive 620m2 parcel of land
* Double shower ensuite as well as family bathroom with bath
* Quality fixtures and fittings
* Double lock up garage - and side access to yard - ability to store caravan or boat
* 32 Solar panels on the roof, LED lighting and a 10,000 litre rainwater tank
* Fully fenced yard
* Just a hop skip & jump to the local park at the end of a very quiet cul-de-sac
* Within walking distance to the beach, local takeaway and childcare centre
* Just minutes to the local boat ramp with access to deep water and the Great Barrier Reef
* Only 10 minutes north of Port Douglas and a 5 minute drive to Woolworths and facilities of Mossman (with its own High School) and 1 hour north of Cairns International Airport
* An easy to care garden with irrigation and room for a pool.
If you are looking to buy as an investment to rent, this family house would rent quicker than a blink (approx. $450 p/w). Ray White would also be able to manage it for you - so trouble free!
To arrange your inspection please call Nicole on 0416 033 948 or email [email protected] to arrange your inspection.