“Offers now Closed / Character, One Owner Home in Leafy Setting”
It is a genuine honour to sell such a cherished family home, one that has been in the same family for over 5 decades, has never been on the market & is filled with happy memories! These owners built this home in 1971 (they even still have the original paperwork!) raised three children, embellished & enjoyed it & it is still in absolutely immaculate, albeit original condition.
Other features & highlights include:
• Sunny, North facing aspect
• 3 bedrooms - built in robes, desks, dressers & shelves
• Neutral bathroom with separate toilet
• Large lounge & dining room
• High raked ceilings & big picture windows throughout
• Family/meals area
• Kitchen with gas stove & copper rangehood
• Split system air conditioners, gas heating + fan
• Polished timber floors + feature wood & brick walls
• All weather back verandah
• Lawn area for kids & pets to play
• Solar heated, inground pool with shade sails
• Carport with drive through access to backyard
• Separate garage/workshop with lights & power
• Free standing carport for boat/van or extra vehicle
• Veggie beds (with the best tomatoes ever!) & fruit trees
• Peaceful hills outlook from the back
• Full size 702m2 approx allotment
Set in a mature, leafy & well-established pocket of Happy Valley, this appealing property is perfectly positioned, easy walking distance to major shops, cafes, medical & bus transport, yet feels tucked away from it all, surrounded by tall trees, ample birdlife & even the odd koala!
Absolutely ideal for young & growing families, tradespeople or those who like to entertain, this home is clean & comfortable to live in now but lends itself to modernisation & updates in the future or as finances allow. I have every faith that the lucky new owner will enjoy this much-loved & super convenient family home just as much as the current owners have!