“Perfect Northern Suburbs Renovator”
Auction Location: On site.
This perfect renovator is a glorious hidden gem tucked away in a quiet residential setting.
Such an opportunity! Built in 1978 and owned by the current family since 1995, this delightful three-bedroom home set in the heart of trending Labrador is sure to impress those who are looking for an ample inner north residence to renovate, rejuvenate and revitalise!
You will be delighted from the moment you stroll up the drive and then inside with its abundant light, character and charm being immediately evident. The entry leads you into the spacious living area where your imagination kicks in picturing the warmth of hardwood timber floors setting the scene for what will once again be a truly wonderful home. The kitchen overlooks the dining area allowing for easy interaction with family and guests, enjoy cooking up a feast whilst you take in the glorious outlook of your huge 809m block.
With a little vision it is easy to see how this home could be revived again - maybe an expansive back deck for entertaining and relaxing, or picture yourself enjoying that morning cuppa on a reimagined front porch, perhaps a quiet drink after work or simply relaxing with your family and just taking in the serenity on offer, the choices have never been better.
Features You Will Love
- Huge potential of this three-bedroom home bathed in abundant light
- Large 809m block (20m frontage)
- Tucked away in a quiet residential setting with a true sense of privacy
- Feel-good combined living and dining area
- Blank canvas kitchen
- Striking original hardwood floors to the entry, living, dining and kitchen areas
- Glorious established lawn with mature plantings
- Single undercover parking
- Short stroll to Hilary Boyce Park
- A quick trip to the Broadwater, Chirn Park, Labrador State School, local shops
- Easy drive to the CBD, University and sporting facilities
- A tranquil lifestyle awaits
Zoning: Low density residential (single dwelling & up to 9m)
Land Value: $410,000 (30 June 2020)
Land Size: 809m2 approx.
Rates: $1,900 approx. pa
Icing on the Cake
The sellers instructions are clear - this home will be sold at the forthcoming public auction.
Call Ben Fisher for more details and to arrange your inspection.
Disclaimer: The information contained herein is obtained from owners and/or relevant and legitimate third-party sources. We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information is true and accurate however, we accept no responsibility, offer no guarantee or warranty and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Interested parties must rely solely on their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.