“Spacious and Tranquil Family Retreat in a Private and Enviable Location”
Tranquilly tucked away at the end of a desirable cul-de-sac in a sought-after Burradoo enclave, this sprawling home embraces a subtle colonial style and is set back from the road to ensure peace and privacy is abundant. Its spacious interiors exude a lovely welcoming warmth, while character features such as ornamental ceiling roses, decorative cornices and leadlight windows add an alluring charm. This much-loved home is enveloped in established lawns and gardens. Lovers of entertaining will appreciate the generous alfresco terrace, bathed in glorious sunshine.
- Warm and inviting home set across a generous 3620sqm block
- Bay windows and a cosmetic fireplace enhance the charm of the formal living and dining rooms
- Spacious and beautifully sunlit casual living zone features stylish vinyl plank flooring
- Timber kitchen is appointed with granite benches, gas cooktop and walk in pantry
- Large paved entertaining area, partially covered and looking out over the garden
- Huge master suite with walk in robe and ensuite, plus three additional bedrooms
- Well-presented family bathroom features a corner bath, shower and heated lighting
- Gloriously sun-drenched level yard, perfectly private and with a sizeable greenhouse
- Double garage with drive through access; a sizeable workshop also provides garaging
- Ducted heating and cooling, high ceilings and extensive storage feature throughout
- An ideal family retreat to move straight into and personalise over time as desired
Sized to accommodate the ever-changing needs of a growing family, this is a home you can make your own, its expansive block lending itself to endless possibilities. Situated just a few minutes from some of the finest schools in the Highlands, and with the cafes and boutiques of both Moss Vale and Bowral close by, effortless and relaxed living will be yours to enjoy.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Cameron McKillop on 0417 253 635 or Ben Olofsen on 0419 019 423
Disclaimer: Please note all information contained herein has been provided by third party sources such as owners, developers and solicitors. Whilst we endeavour to confirm all information provided, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any person using this information should rely on their own enquires for verification.