“Whow! Incredible value...”
Don't mess around here, this one is priced to sell..
Welcome to 12 Sunstone Drive, Wellard... Surrounded by manicured parks, a thriving community and close to shops, schools and bushland!
A tour of the home sees the sizeable master bedroom situated at the front of the home which is complimented by a fully fitted out walk in robe & serviced by the neat and tidy en suite. Opposite the master bedroom is the home theatre room which is the PERFECT spot to take in a movie away from the hustle and bustle of the home!
In the heart of the home the kitchen is well proportioned to the dining and meals area, with enough space for the kids to set up camp after a big day at school and finish homework while Mum or Dad prepares the family meal.
The kids have their separate wing of the home with each of the minor bedrooms being very generous size which means this one is suitable for growing families or those who have the extended family come and stay!
And what about outdoors? There's a good size alfresco surrounded by ample lawn space for the kids to kick the footy or a game of backyard cricket as well as a garden shed for additional storage and plenty of space for the addition of a pool or workshop!
- Added study space at the back of the home, perfect for a tech zone for the kids
- Split system heating/cooling + gas heating
- Garden shed storage
- Large back garden
- Multiple living spaces'- Side access through garage
- 4.5km to Wellard Train Station & local shops
- 3.6km to Kwinana Train Station
- 600m to new Wellard Primary School & Jellybeans Child Care Centre
- 4.4km to Kwinana Marketplace
- 957m to the nearest bus stop (Stop Number 23101)
- 4.3km to Peter Carnley School
- 1.5km to Kwinana Freeway
THE OWNER HAS MADE THEIR INTENTIONS CLEAR, ITS TIME TO SELL!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.