Home loan calculator?
“Lovely home on half an acre In town with a shed and pool!”
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your own piece of paradise in one of Hervey Bays' most popular seaside suburbs of Urangan. This character-filled “Colonial style” home was completed in 1998 and is thoughtfully positioned on a large 2000m2 allotment with loads of space to accommodate large caravans and boats.
You will enjoy the lifestyle and convenience that comes with having essential amenities nearby, including the Urangan Central shopping centre, Aldi’s, The Hervey Bay Boat Club, marina, boat ramps, botanic gardens, beach, esplanade and Iconic Urangan Pier with a number of cafes, restaurants to choose from.
Charming in its design and featuring extensive bull nose verandas and beautiful hardwood floors, this well-maintained home offers an array of quality appointments throughout its open, light-filled design. Enjoy the fusion of classic lines with modern finishes that really create something special with an intuitive and creative floor plan - there is definitely more than meets the eye with this home.
12 Walkers Rd Urangan features: -
• A large 2000m2 allotment with a charming, well-maintained home built in 1998
• Four spacious bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and split system air conditioning
• The main bedroom includes an ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
• The guest’s bedroom also offers direct access outside to a private deck at the rear
• The bathroom includes a bath, shower and vanity, plus there is a separate toilet
• A classic timber kitchen with ample bench and storage space plus a pantry
• Appliances include a freestanding electric oven with a five-burner gas cooktop and rangehood plus a dishwasher
• An open plan dining area with beautiful hardwood floors and air conditioning
• A separate lounge room again with those beautiful hardwood floors
• An extensive covered outdoor entertaining deck with a gazebo area
• A sparkling above-ground pool surrounded by a timber deck
• The laundry offers direct access outside to the clothesline
• A 6 x 6-metre-high entry carport to the front of the 9 x 6 metre shed with high 2.8-metre entry and power connected which adjoins the 6 x 6-metre double bay shed to the rear
• A 5kw solar power system and solar hot water
• Two rainwater tanks, a chicken run and raised vegetable beds
Properties offering these options in this location are in high demand and low supply – so here is your opportunity!
Contact our team now to arrange your private inspection or Facetime walk-though – You will only be disappointed if you miss this one …
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our vendors, and as such, Mitchells Realty makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only for marketing purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, for the health and safety of all concerned, we ask everyone attending inspections or open homes to wash their hands with sanitiser, which we will make available. Where possible, we ask everyone attending an inspection or open home to not touch any surfaces or fixtures unnecessarily.
We appreciate your co-operation - Regards Scott & Katrina Mitchell.
Living Areas: 2
Solar Hot Water
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
Suburb review from the agent
“Close to everything !”
We have sold and purchased property three times since arriving in Hervey Bay ourselves in 2006. Being keen recreational fishers we wanted the convenience that comes with being close to the Urangan marina and boat club. We also find the Urangan Central shopping centre easy to get around and has our main shopping needs on a daily/weekly basis and we'll have a new Aldi store there shortly as well. We also have a great selection of schools, child care, restaurants, cafes , botanic gardens , beaches and esplanade on our door step. We also believe Urangan has great potential for future capital growth through the marina precinct and large parcels of suitable land for development.View all reviews of Urangan, QLD 4655