“INNER-CITY OASIS OFFERING SUPREME CONVENIENCE”
Right in the heart of the bustling Adelaide CBD, find this generous contemporary retreat boasting modern fixtures and fittings. Mere moments from some of Adelaide’s best city amenities and night life attractions, relish in this home’s premium location.
With 170sqm approx. living space, this considerately formed property perched high above the city’s skyline offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area. Bedrooms 2 and 3 boast plush carpeting underfoot, handy built-in robes for storage and light-filled windows with exquisite north-easterly views. The deluxe master suite features a generous walk-in robe leading to a luxurious private ensuite with sleek double vanity, dazzling double sized shower alcove and relaxing bath.
Additional living space can be found courtesy of the large living, dining and kitchen area. Breathtaking floor-to-ceiling windows frame this home’s astounding views of the city and green Hindmarsh Square to one side and Adelaide Hills to the other. Cook up a storm in the quality kitchen containing deluxe Miele appliances, luxurious marble benchtops and considered island bench. Entertain guests or enjoy a lazy Sunday in sun with thanks to this property’s stunning balcony.
Enjoy nearby conveniences: public transport links, Rundle Mall shopping, Rundle Street, supermarkets, restaurants, cafés, movie theatres, eastern city parklands, Adelaide Botanic Garden, Adelaide Oval, the Art Gallery of South Australia, the University of South Australia, the University of Adelaide and nearby Adelaide Botanic High School.
• Currently tenanted at $1100 p/w until February 28th 2020
• Resident facilities: indoor heated pool, spa, steam room and gymnasium
• Not 1, but 2 valuable carparking spaces and an adjoining lock up storage cage
• Ducted r/c a/c and high 2.7m ceilings
• Remote controlled electronic blinds throughout the living area and bedrooms
• Built-in three stream recycling system for easy waste sorting and collection
• Environmentally sustainable design features: solar cells that generate onsite, emission free electricity, extensive double glazing and performance glass to reduce heating costs