“Family Home with a Family Sized Kitchen to Match!”
Located in the central suburb of Alderley, this home comes with multiple living areas and has plenty of room for the whole family.
Property Features Include:
- Good sized living areas with formal dining
- Huge kitchen with stainless steel European appliances and double door fridge space
- High ceilings with hardwood timber flooring and tiles throughout
- Family bathroom with separate toilet
- Great northerly facing sunroom and balcony
- Expansive utility room downstairs with bathroom - perfect for a teenagers retreat or granny flat
- Additional multipurpose room downstairs which has been used in the past as a bedroom
- Double lock up garage
Less than 7 kilometres from the city centre, Lloyd Street, Alderley is located within close proximity to many sought after schools including Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michaels College Ashgrove, Hillbrook Anglican High School and is located within the Newmarket State School catchment. The home is also within walking distance to a number of parks including acres of parkland at the Banks Street Reserve. There is an abundance of transport options including the Alderley train station, express buses and local buses on Banks Street, whilst being a short distance to major road networks including the airport link, Clem 7 tunnel and with easy access west with the Legacy Way tunnel.
IMPORTANT: You must register online for inspections. To book an inspection, please click the 'book an inspection time' button to view currently available times and register. If these times are not suitable, please request an alternative time that suits. Should no inspection times be advertised, please click on 'request an inspection time' and one of our property managers will be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, please select 'contact agent' to send a general enquiry. NOTE: You must be registered to receive notifications of inspection time changes and cancellations.