“Dynamic inner city convenience”
Ideally suited to the professional couple, discerning investor or those seeking a city pad, this well configured apartment is only a stroll from Darling Harbour, QVB and the main landmarks of Sydney City. This home is rewarded with a wide fronted east facing balcony for entertaining and is currently leased for $45,240 p.a. gross.
- Open plan living and dining opening up onto balcony
- Generous granite kitchen has stainless steel appliances
- Double sized bedrooms include built-ins and urban view
- Tastefully styled bathroom features combined shower and bath
- Prized opportunity for astute investors or first home buyers
- Established and secure apartment building, onsite manager, pool
Only moments to trains, buses and shops and the centre of the CBD, as well as a stroll to the vibrant culinary hotspots of George Street and Darling Harbour, this is a home of convenience and practicality.
Water Rates: $185 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $293 p/q approx.