Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“SWEEPING SUNSET CITY VISTAS”
- HUGE 106SQM INTERNAL PLUS 72SQM BALCONY EXECUTIVE SUITE
- STUNNING VIEWS OF THE CITY, KINGS PARK AND NORTHERN SUBURBS
- ONLY ONE NEIGHBOUR ON YOUR FLOOR
- TWO SIDE BY SIDE SECURE CAR BAYS
Rarely do you come across apartments of this calibre! This magnificent 2.5-bedroom, 2-bathroom, 2-car luxury residence, situated on the 21st floor of the highly sought-after Equus Executive Apartments, boasts spaciousness, high quality amenities, and impeccable presentation.
Step inside to discover gleaming wooden floors, flawless chrome fixtures, sparkling stainless steel appliances, and sleek stone countertops. The true delight of this prestigious home lies in the awe-inspiring vistas that greet you from floor to ceiling windows and the expansive private balconies totalling 72sqm. Feast your eyes on panoramic views of Kings Park, Perth CBD and far North into the Perth hills, ideal for admiring stunning sunsets. As night falls, the mesmerizing spectacle of Perth City comes to life, with its glittering skyscrapers, creating an ambiance that must be experienced to be truly appreciated.
Equus is a haven in the heart of Perth's CBD. With its own retail arcade on the ground level and a short stroll away from Hay St & Murray St Malls, you'll have access to an array of shopping options, including Myer & David Jones within arm's reach. Proximity to Elizabeth Quay, the Swan River, Langley Park, and the Northbridge Cultural and Entertainment hub boasting award-winning cafes, restaurants, and bars will have you spoilt for options. You'll also find the WA Museum, the State Library, The WA Art Gallery, live theatres & cinemas right around the corner.
Don't hesitate to contact Terry Lu on 0410 213 027 to discuss this fantastic opportunity before it's gone!
Features include, but not limited to:
- 2011 built, 21st floor North/West facing apartment with amazing CITY views
- Currently tenanted until 31/5/2024.
- Can be sold fully furnished!
- Full gourmet kitchen with stone island bench, electric cooktop & ample storage
- Master Bedroom with spacious walk-through robe to private ensuite & sliding doors that open out onto the north facing balcony.
- Bedroom 2 features built in robes and stunning views.
- Separate study/3rd bedroom.
- Built in outdoor BBQ area looking west towards the sunset
- Two deluxe bathrooms with stone benches and quality fixtures + separate powder room
- Hardwood flooring throughout living & kitchen areas
- Private entertainers balconies totalling 72sqm with sweeping vistas from Kings Park to Optus Stadium
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Two side by side car bays placed directly next to building lifts
- 5sqm secure storeroom
- Direct access to ground level shopping arcade for dining and various day to day amenities
- Semi enclosed heated pool and communal deck area + fully equipped gymnasium
- Internal: 106sqm; Balconies: 72sqm; Car bays: 31sqm; Store: 5sqm; Total: 214sqm
Nearby amenities include:
- Across the road from Hay Street Mall shopping precinct
- Across the road from the City of Perth Library
- 250m to Woolworths
- 300m to David Jones
- 305m to London Court
- 385m to Murray Street Mall shopping precinct
- 500m to Elizabeth Quay
- 635m to Perth Train Station
- 655m to Royal Perth Hospital
- 840m to Perth Conversion Centre
- 1.3km to RAC Arena
- 1.7km to Kings Park
DISCLAIMER: All sizes of the property are estimated, and buyers should rely on their own measurements when onsite. All rates/outgoings are approximate/estimates. All distances to amenities are estimations obtained from Google Maps.
What’s around Hay Street
Contact the real estate agent
Realestate 88 - East Perth
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Perth, WA
Top reviews by locals of Perth, WA 6000
Discover what it's like to live in Perth before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Perth, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Perth, Western Australia?
Similar Apartments for sale in Perth, WA 6000
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs