Rural Property description
“Toad Hall Stud Has Winning Form”
If you're on the lookout for a great horse property for spelling and agistment in a perfect location, maybe this neat and tidy package, central to key racing centres at Pakenham and Cranbourne is one to consider. A lifetime of thoughtful planning and maintenance has been rewarded with winners at stakes level for the passionate owners of this outstanding property. However, time is calling for retirement and the reluctant sale of what can be described as a truly superb versatile property well suited to a mix of breeding, training and particularly agistment, tucked away on a quiet road. Alternatively, it is ideal for a small beef breeding enterprise. Thirty years of work, planting significant native shade and shelter trees and complemented by perfect pastures immediately impresses where a fine master built homestead greets you upon entering. Key features include:
- 40 acres approx. quiet road, flat, gentle elevations, 2 road frontages, quality soil,
- excellent native shelter trees, weed free pasture, 11 paddocks, 9 boxes, stable,
- mains and tank water, stock bore, electric fencing, laneway system, stock yards,
- master built BV homestead, 4 bedrooms with study, master ensuite, garage,
- solar positive feed in power, solar HWS, landscaped gardens, machinery shed,
- perfect location, convenient to Cranbourne and Pakenham racing centres,
This is a most attractive presentation and ideal for a variety of uses outside of or to complement horse activity.
Attractive vendor finance terms available to qualified purchasers.
For further information and inspections please contact Ray Cullen on 0429 977313
Disclaimer: The vendors and or their agents do not give any warranties as to errors or emissions, if any, in these particulars, which they believe to be accurate when compiled. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection, or otherwise, as to the accuracy of the particulars.