“Extremely well maintained triple fronted home on a 732m2 block”
- Outstanding triple fronted weatherboard home (circa 1956) that has been very well maintained and is perfect for the first home buyer
- Truly a magnificent home in a central locale ideal for families, investors or retirees
- Simply move in to enjoy what this lovely home has to offer
- Large open plan kitchen/ meals/dining and a separate lounge
- The home has been very well looked after and loved for many years by the same family - it really is a solid home with nothing to spend unless you want to update and reap the rewards
- Offering three very good sized bedrooms, second toilet, lobby/porch at the rear of the home
- Main bedroom has floor to ceiling timber robes with inbuilt dressing table
- Functional kitchen with good bench space, very nice timber cabinetry, gas cook top and inbuilt display cabinet
- Undercover entertainment area for relaxing and enjoying the summer barbeque
- Ducted gas heating, airconditioner and reverse split systems for all seasons
- Updated bathroom with open shower for easy access
- Workshop with concrete floor and power - can be double garage. Yes even a Hills hoist!
- The home is very nicely painted and in very good order both internally and externally
- Close to supermarkets, public transport, Hospital, schools, cafes and all amenities
- You'll absolutely love this home!
This beautiful home is warmly inviting, conveniently positioned and in very good condition. The home has been very well maintained and presents extremely well. Only minutes to the Bendigo CBD, shopping centres, train station, top schools and restaurants. The home is truly perfectly presented and surpasses most offered older homes in Bendigo.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.
Property Code: 657
What’s around Holmes Rd
Contact the real estate agent
Gavin Butler Real Estate
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Long Gully, VIC
Top reviews by locals of Long Gully, VIC 3550
Discover what it's like to live in Long Gully before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Long Gully, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Long Gully, Victoria?
Similar Houses for sale in Long Gully, VIC 3550
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs