“FAMILY HOME WITH SHED AND WORKSHOP”
A rare opportunity exists to secure a quality character home with great street appeal so close to the city. Gated and fenced from the street, and set on a flat 822m² block it’s the ideal home for a green thumb or a tradie, as this home features irrigated greenhouses and garden beds, a powered shed, and a powered workshop with easy access down either side of the house. Stepping inside you’ll uncover:
• Three generous bedrooms, two with A/C and Master has a triple built-in robe.
• Beautifully polished Cypress Pine floors throughout.
• Open plan living and dining rooms are cooled by a large Panasonic split system – ready for our tropical summers.
• Fully functional kitchen with overhead cupboards, gas stove with electric oven and separate grill, two bench tops, wide fridge cavity, and a dual sink.
• Main bathroom has shower over tiled bath and linen robe, and a separate toilet for guest convenience.
• Laundry and second toilet downstairs.
• Single lockup garage
• Lychee, lemon, and mandarin trees.
Underneath this quality home there is 2.2m clearance, and the space can be utilised any way you like – as a man cave, for storage, or converted into a granny flat.
At the rear of your yard there is a large outdoor entertainment area including a sink and a built in BBQ.
Located in a quiet and family oriented street just down the road from TAFE and Trinity Bay State High School, central to shops, parks and only 5min drive to Cairns CBD, inspect now and prepare to be impressed.