“Deposit Taken - Application Approved”
Situated in a quiet street close to local schools, shops, and public transport, this stunning residence boasts an expansive list of luxury finishes and inclusions throughout plus a clever open-plan layout which is sure to exceed all expectations. This home is a must to inspect!
Just a stone throw away from Bardia Public School, within walking distance of Edmondson Park train station as well as other public transports and the new Ed Park town center, this new home has a lot to offer, including convenience in one of South West Sydney's fastest-growing suburbs.
- Four generous sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes to all
- Separate living area/media room or potential fifth bedroom
- Master room with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite
- Flyscreens on all opening windows
- Spacious open plan lounge, kitchen and dining areas
- Modern kitchen complete with gas cooking, European Style Kitchen Appliances and a pantry offering plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Multiple living areas
- Main bathroom upstairs and downstairs
- Internal Laundry
- Central Ducted air conditioning
- Alfresco concrete entertaining area
- Caesar Stone tops in kitchen
- Tiles to porch, entry, kitchen & living
- Lock-up garage with remote
- Easy access to Hume Highway and M5 and M7 Motorway
- Quality living with nearby outdoor parks, walking and bike tracks
- Within 5 minutes walk from Bardia Public school and Bardia park
- 15 minutes drive to Campbelltown CBD
Please note the front photo of the house is not the actual house but the same design.