Home loan calculator?
This private treaty/sale is being facilitated by Openn Offers (an online sales process). It can sell to any Qualified Buyer at any time. Register your interest at the Openn App/Website or Contact Shane Garrett on 0421 812 866 IMMEDIATELY to avoid missing out.
Securely nestled within the third floor of one of the West end's more modern developments, this light and bright 2 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment provides low-maintenance comfort to those wanting to be close to absolutely everything whilst still living far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Perth's vibrant city centre.
A spacious northwest-facing wraparound balcony is the highlight here, offering stunning inland views over Subiaco and its sprawling surrounds while you sit back and enjoy a glass of your favourite red wine after work on a Friday evening. The recently-updated interior has been freshly painted and is headlined by a light-infused open-plan living, dining and kitchen area that separates the balcony from the bedrooms - including a delightful master ensemble with split-system air-conditioning, its own private front balcony, a walk-through "his and hers" wardrobe and semi-ensuite access into the bathroom-come-laundry, comprising of a shower and toilet for good measure.
The kitchen itself makes the most of the wall space on offer and boasts double sinks, a Nobel range hood, an oven of the same brand, an electric cooktop and a quality Ariston dishwasher. Downstairs, there is a single under-ground car bay allocated to the apartment that will come in handy for those longer trips when public transport will only get you so far.
Walk to cafes, shopping and boutiques along Hay Street in both West Perth and Subiaco, such is this property's ultra-convenient location. It really is a lifestyle you can't afford to miss out on!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
• Gated access into the 26-apartment complex via an audio-intercom system
• Quality easy-care flooring to the open-plan living/dining/kitchen area - complete with stylish light fittings, split-system air-conditioning and balcony access
• Carpeted bedrooms - including a 2nd bedroom off the entry
• Private master-suite balcony with a splendid leafy aspect over Hay Street's west end
• Feature skirting boards
• Internal Rheem hot-water system
• Secure lift access up and down to/from Level 3
• 950m (approx.) to City West Train Station
• 1.1km (approx.) to the Gordon Street Garage and outlet shopping at Watertown
• 1.6km (approx.) to Kings Park's gorgeous walking and cycling trails
• 1.7km (approx.) to the Hay Street and Murray Street shopping malls in the city
• 1.8m (approx.) to RAC (Perth) Arena - home to international performances and sporting events
• 2.0km (approx.) to Perth CBD
• Close to the freeway
• Minutes away from the amazing Crown Entertainment Complex and new Optus Stadium at the east end of town
Water Rates : $1,685.54 pa
Council Rates : $1,693.95 pa
Strata Fees : $1,409.40 pq
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.