“Fantastic Opportunity Awaits...”
Welcome home to 13/175 Hector Street. Perfectly located with a world of convenience at your doorstep you will love this modern, bright, and beautifully presented 2x1 single level villa. Tucked away in a peaceful, well maintained complex you will love living here. Close to fantastic restaurants, walking distance to Glendalough station and less than 9km from the CBD the convenient lifestyle is not the only thing you will appreciate. This is a perfect opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers and investors.
Renovated by the current owners and featuring all the modern touches such as French doors, quality wooden blinds, aircon, fans, low allergy wood look flooring, separate laundry and undercover entertainment- sure to please any fussy buyer. The highlight of the home is the fully decked undercover courtyard with manicured, reticulated garden beds. This space allows you to entertain family and friends year-round with ease. You'll be surprised at how many boxes this chic urban abode will tick.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY ME...
- Large master bedroom with built in robes
- Spacious second bedroom
- Aircon in main living
- Separate bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Modern, light, bright and beautifully presented
- Fan in master and living area
- Freshly painted internally
- Plenty of storage in kitchen & laundry
- Linen cupboard
- West facing decked undercover courtyard
- Reticulated and manicured gardens
- Minimal maintenance yet contemporary to please the fussiest buyer
- Sunlight in meals and kitchen
- Pets allowed in complex
- Quiet, pleasant, well maintained complex
- Less than 2 mins away from Mitchell freeway exits
- Less than 15 min drive to Scarborough Beach
- Single carport with plenty of visitor bays and street parking
WHAT THE FUTURE LOOKS LIKE...
Enjoy the convenient location of your new home, minutes' drive to the freeway and buzzing Mount Hawthorn, walk to Glendalough Station. You will also be spoilt for choice for fantastic food and coffee on the Main Street and Mount Hawthorn Cafe strips. This is a perfect opportunity to get into the thriving Perth Property market at a fantastic price with no stamp duty payable for first home buyers. You don't want to miss this opportunity-I look forward to meeting you at the next home open.
Disclaimer - Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, all information supplied by the seller and the seller's agent is provided in good faith. Prospective purchasers are encouraged to make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters