“This Is Not A Townhouse ... It's A Freestanding Home”
Backing onto peaceful bushland reserve this stunning freestanding family home has the relaxed feel of a hinterland retreat with all the benefits of city living. Positioned in a tight-knit and family friendly community, this home is a mere 5 years old and holds a much sought-after & private Manly West address close to great schools, shopping centres, amenities and the waterfront!
The modern facade is a chic combination of exposed and painted timber with hints of silver elements. Beyond the impressive front entryway, the open plan design kitchen, dining and living areas are a perfect blend of large feature tiles, high ceilings and crisp neutral tones with seamless connectivity to the outdoor alfresco retreat.
The spacious entertainer's deck opens via sliding doors and has a favourable north-easterly aspect for year-round breezes. Gazing across the native trees beyond, it offers privacy and comfort. This will be a delightful spot to relax as summer rolls around!
At the heart of the home lies the impressive contemporary kitchen, a cooking haven with the perfect balance of elegance and modern appeal. Equipped with high end appliances including a 900mm oven with a six-burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, undermount sink, plumbed fridge, a huge walk-in pantry and waterfall stone benchtops with a meals bar.
The upper level is complete with a home office/media room or perhaps a kids' playroom with a sliding door and skylight plus a discrete guests powder room.
Downstairs features the secondary living area which flows seamlessly to the covered alfresco area and grassy backyard for the kids. The rear gate allows direct access to the nature reserve. The master suite opens to the covered patio and is complete with walk-in robe and stylish ensuite. The additional bedrooms both have built-in robes and are nearby the family main bathroom.
* Spacious free-standing family home approx. 5 years on a generous 472sqm block
* Plenty of space for kids to ride their bikes or play cricket on the private access road
* Multi-zoned ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Secondary room under the garage could make a great home gym or storage space (lights & power connected)
* Double remote access garage with internal entry
* Programable Dynalite lighting system
* Wired speakers to back deck for instant music connection via mobile device or main living area TV
* Data cabling to all rooms - no problems with picking up wi-fi here!
* Storage nook for bags and shoes at the front door
* Exceptional storage throughout including linen cupboards & under stair storage
* Large laundry with outdoor access
* Off-site communal water tanks for gardens
* Gas hot water system
* Backing onto the nature reserve, the back gate allows direct access to bike trails and walking tracks
* Low-maintenance and landscaped gardens
* Crimsafe screens on lower level
* Great location - close Moreton Bay Boys' and Girls' Colleges, Manly West State School and Wynnum State High School
Offering a perfect balance of sophistication, style & practicality, this home presents a unique opportunity for those looking to take full advantage of the bay lifestyle.
Don't wait for the sold sign, contact Trish Breen to arrange your inspection today!