Home loan calculator?
“Immaculate, Light Filled and Irresistible!”
Of course the convenience here is hard to beat, but this immaculate home offers so much more including a light-filled interior and wonderful connection to the inviting courtyard garden.
This fresh and inviting home features 3 robed bedrooms, 1 pristine bathroom, laundry with powder room and a gorgeous kitchen/meals/living zone showcasing new stainless steel cooking appliances, dishwasher, box bay window and glass doors to the garden.
Hardwood floors are a highlight, along with ducted heating, split system air conditioning, carport, parking space and 2 garden sheds. Walking distance to Clayton Road shops, Monash Medical Centre, Monash University and train station - this is an easy investment decision.
- Immaculate 2-storey home with fabulous Clayton convenience
- Light-filled kitchen/meals/living - s/steel cooking, dishwasher, island bench
- 3 bedrooms with built-in robes, 1 pristine bathroom, laundry with powder room
- Hardwood floors, ducted heating, split system air conditioning
- Courtyard with dining terrace, synthetic turf and pretty garden borders
- 2 sheds, single carport, parking space
- Walk to shops, train, Monash Uni and Monash Medical Centre
*Photo ID required at all First National JXRE open for inspections and auctions. First National JXRE may refuse to provide further information on the property should you prefer not to disclose your full contact information including phone number.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Purchasers should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by Consumer Affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list from Consumer Affairs.