“One acre of stunning country living **UNDER APPLICATION**”
Located in the spectacular surrounds of the prestigious Amberly Acres Estate is this impressive 5 bedroom family home on approx. one acre with roof top solar and featuring a turn-key theatre room that's ready for your entertainment.
• Spacious Master bedroom with two separate walk-in robes and double vanity in the private ensuite.
• Remaining bedrooms are excellent in size, include built-in robes with the option to use one of the bedrooms as a home office.
• The modern and open-plan kitchen will excite the most discerning cook with two built-in ovens, double-drawer dishwasher, large walk-in pantry, island bench/breakfast bar and quality extras such as stone benchtops.
• This home features ample living space for the entire family to enjoy comprising a spacious family room, dining area, second separate living room plus a theatre room with projector, screen, hi-fi system, speakers and lounge included.
• Outside is a fantastic entertaining area with an undercover Alfresco with retractable blinds, ceiling fans and strip heaters plus a built-in BBQ kitchen with water and natural gas connection. This is complimented by a huge open-air timber deck with a north-facing aspect where you can soak up the sunshine whilst overlooking the vast and picturesque surrounds of the Amberly estate and the Baw Baw Ranges in the distance.
• To top things off is 5kw of roof-top solar (approx.) to keep the power bills in check, part use of a large powered shed and even a cubby house for the kids, all of which is set upon one acre of enclosed land. *Please note the back half of the shed has been partitioned off and not for use by the tenant. However, 7m x 8m (approx.) of usable space is available.
• Additional features include evaporative cooling, ducted heating, large oversized double garage with internal access plus a horseshoe driveway with drive in/drive out access.
• Comfortably taking its place amongst dazzling homes and just a short distance to the Drouin township and the Princes Freeway makes this one the perfect choice to call home.
COVID-19 INSPECTION NOTICE:
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic Barry Plant Pakenham and Drouin have taken action to protect our staff and community.
Open for Inspections for our Rental Properties have been suspended until further notice, private inspections can be arranged upon application approval.
Many of our advertised properties include walk through videos to provide you with a detailed view of the properties.
We invite prospective tenants to apply for rental properties 'site unseen' by filling out our digital application form: https://form.jotform.com/193517758882475 (copy and paste into your browser)
IMPORTANT: There is risk when applying for a 'sight unseen' property that it may not suite your individual needs.