“Attainable village lifestyle or weekender”
Enviably located metres to the water, this sweet cottage is an ideal find for buyers seeking a weekender, retirement or first home. Its flexible layout has renovator's appeal and fluid living spaces. Use the sunroom as a home office or studio and spread out with a garden-view sitting room and covered alfresco at the rear. Set 280m to Brisbane Waters Reserve, the ferry and boat ramp, this is a unique opportunity to join the close-knit Empire Bay community.
• "Our Haven", poised on a level 696sqm parcel with charming street appeal
• Immense potential to update, add style and comfort
• Handsome polished timber floors, high ceilings
• Large master bedroom with ensuite access to bathroom
• Second bedroom links to sitting room and second bathroom
• Air conditioning, slow combustion fire place, ceiling fans
• Neatly kept gardens and expanse of lawn
• Three bay garage with high lift doors for ease of access, boat/caravan storage or workshop
• Prime lifestyle location or holiday setting with fishing, swimming and boating at the top of your street
• Walk to buses, 10 minutes to Woy Woy and trains for CBD commute
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.