“Offering Quality, Versatility and Convenience”
This quality home with extra large bedrooms PLUS a Study has so much to offer, including high ceilings, Ducted reverse Cycle air con, home theatre (or fourth bedroom), stone bench tops and walking distance to shopping and planned school.
Features of this stunning quality home include but are not limited to:
* Around 216sqm of quality Ventura built home with high ceilings and packed with extra quality
* Extra wide front door and entrance with security door
* 31c high ceilings to the Entry, Theatre room and Kitchen, Meals and Living room
* Separate Theatre room or Fourth bedroom/ activity or beauty room with 31c ceilings
* 3 extra large bedrooms and a STUDY
* Study has a large recess and could be converted to another bedroom
* The Master suite affords a luxurious ensuite with double vanities, extra large shower and separate toilet
* Enormous walk in robe to the Master and built in robes to the 2 minor bedrooms
* Ducted reverse Cycle air con with zoning
* Spacious Kitchen with loads of storage, glass splashbacks, corner pantry, stone bench tops, 900mm appliances and dishwasher
* Modern styled, open plan Kitchen, Living and Dining area flows to covered outdoor entertaining
* LED down lights, porcelain tiling and skirting boards
* Electric roller shutters to virtually every window and security screens to the front and doors.
* Fully landscaped backyard with alfresco and artificial lawn, liquid limestone concrete completes the backyard and makes for the perfect lock up and leave and low maintenance home
* Loads of parking space on the quality aggregate concrete driveway
* Walk to Shops, Suffolk park, Planned primary school (opening by 2020) local restaurants, and wineries
* Less than 19 km to the CBD, approx 4km to the Guildford train station and cafe strip
* Easy access to Benara rd, via Waldeck st
There are so many features to love about this home, it needs to be seen to be fully appreciated, come along to the home open or call me to arrange a private inspection, Liz 0432 504 003.