“SPECTACULAR SPACIOUS SEMI-DETACHED”
Under offer after first home open.
If location is high on your priority list then this beautifully presented 4 x 3 home on a 680sqm block with separate study and sparkling pool, is waitingc to greet and delight you, offering spectacular living in a quiet semi-rural setting. Joined to your neighbour only by the carport, where you can drive through to the double garage to the rear of the property. This is a very unusual home and the floor plan allows for independent living. If you have a home business there is an excellent reception area adjacent to the fourth bedroom which has the potential to be an office or a home salon. This well maintained totally unique family home, with high raked ceilings, two fireplaces and many original features has a mix of all the right ingredients to suit the most varied tastes and is located near to all amenities and Carine Schools. The stunning courtyard garden surrounds the sparkling pool and it is the first thing to greet you as you enter this rather unusual split level home.
• Light and bright entrance hall leading two ways to two separate lounges with fireplaces. High raked ceilings give the rooms a feeling of space and tranquillity
• Just take a moment to reflect and be enticed by the views of the sparkling pool from the large full length windows and glass doors surrounding the alfresco
• The kitchen has the original units which are in fair condition and there is a Modern Maid electric double oven/grill with rotisserie, 4-burner gas cooktop, microwave housing and a Blanco stainless steel dishwasher. A serving hatch leads to the family lounge and there is a louvred door pantry cupboard
• There are two air con units
• The laundry is adjacent to the kitchen and has an abundance of storage
• Wake up each morning to a view of the pool from the king size master bedroom which has a walk-in robe, stylish drapes, ceiling fan and an en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity sink unit and WC
• There are three additional guest bedrooms, all with triple louvre robes and they are fitted with blinds
• The family bathroom has a tiled shower, bath, vanity sink unit and separate WC
• New gas storage HWS
• Entertain on a large scale here with the extremely attractive undercover alfresco overlooking the delightful salt water pool. Perfumed jasmine grows extensively over the fencing and alfresco roof surrounding this area
• There is a third bathroom adjacent to the pool area with shower, sink unit and WC
• Very low maintenance reticulated raised flower beds at back and front of property
• Conveniently located near all local amenities, Carine open space and Carine Schools
• A combination of location, easy-care style and comfortable spacious living gives this lovely family functional home the desired appeal. Come on in and be impressed.
To make an appointment to view call : Lorna Dade 0400 460 099.