“Unique, character home overlooks peaceful reserve”
For those looking for something different where character and charm are paramount, this deceptively spacious Smiths Lake home set on a generous 868sqm that overlooks a private, rain-forest reserve could well be the rare gem you've been searching for.
- Convenient location. Short stroll to local shops (that include cafe, butcher & bakery)
- Light filled living/lounge areas with timber floorboards
- 4 separate decks, 3 of which view toward the reserve and tree tops
- Master/parents retreat features ensuite, cathedral ceiling, highlight windows and 2.4m cedar french doors that flow to a private, rain-forest view deck
- 3 additional bedrooms are complimented by the main bathroom showcasing a large bath, twin shower heads and a teak timber vanity
- Bright, central kitchen and dining + separate laundry and WC
- Freshly painted in and out...over-sized carport...o/s parking...sunny front patio...
With many points of difference and complete individuality and style, it's genuinely hard to find a property with this creative appeal at this price point.
Please call Mark Lawson 0409 247 050 for further details.