Sited on a traditional allotment of 680sqm, this 1961 constructed home is in serviceable condition and has served the current owners quite well. Their time to move on is now, presenting an attractive opportunity for home buyers, investors and developers to secure a highly rentable' home on a valuable land holding with potential for future development and improvement (STCC).
The home is in good condition and has been well maintained, but the value of the land will more than likely be the draw card here. A standard configuration of 5 main rooms includes 3 bedrooms, living and combined kitchen / dining. Polished timber floors flow through the living and kitchen areas, combining with a bright neutral colour scheme to offer comfortable everyday living spaces.
An upgraded kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, crisp white cabinetry and stone look benchtops, all overlooking the adjacent living room where a wall air conditioner will moderate the temperature.
All 3 bedrooms are of good proportion with fresh carpets. A bright bathroom with shower over bath and adjacent laundry with separate toilet offer tidy and functional wet areas.
A large verandah at the rear overlooks the back yard from an elevated aspect, offering a cosy spot for your outdoor entertaining. A double garage offers sheltered vehicle accommodation for two cars, located behind secure lock up gates.
A great opportunity to purchase, live in or rent out, while you plan your dreams!
* Generous 680m2 allotment (approx.) with a frontage of 18.26 metres
* 1960's conventional home on generous traditional allotment
* Opportunity to purchase, live in or rent out, while you plan a new development (STCC)
* Current home in good condition with 5 main rooms
* Polished timber floors throughout the living and kitchen
* 3 bedrooms, all with fresh carpets, all of good proportion
* Upgraded kitchen features stainless steel appliances, double sink with Pura Tap, crisp white cabinetry and stone look benchtops
* Generous living room with wall air conditioner
* Neat and tidy wet areas
* Large verandah overlooking rear yard
* Double garage
* Secure double gates to the driveway
Perfectly located near local shopping at Northgate Plaza, Sefton and Regency Plaza's plus Northpark Shopping Centre. For the younger family, Enfield Folland Park Kindergarten is just a short walk away, with St Gabriel's School, Enfield Primary and Northfield Primary plus Prospect North Primary and Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College also in the local area. There is a host of parks and reserves in the local area for your exercise and recreational pursuits and public transport is a casual stroll to Main North Road.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a tidy, rentable home on a generous allotment with development potential (STCC). Your inspection is highly recommended.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential/ 64 - Residential East
Land | 680sqm
House | 165sqm
Built | 1951
Coucil Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC