“Once in a Lifetime Opportunity : Set high and forward above Clifton Gardens Waterfront Reserve”
Arguably positioned at the most eastern point of Clifton Gardens, this extraordinary family home rests upon an exceptional 1037sqm waterfront reserve landholding capturing sweeping unobstructed views at every turn.
Looking directly across the main harbour to Watsons Bay and through The Sydney Heads, the real beauty of this unique outlook is its intimate and rarely seen perspective of Clifton Gardens Reserve below. Just steps from reserve pathways, stroll down to the protected beach for a refreshing dip or to simply admire the landscape.
Private from the both street and shoreline, the home is encircled by established parklike gardens and secured by a gated driveway. Retaining the grandeur of yesteryear, formal living spaces effortlessly interact with the relaxed alfresco entertaining terrace. Delivering fabulous versatility as a long term family home, there is a self-contained guest house alongside the mosaic tiled swimming pool.
A once in a lifetime opportunity to secure arguably the best position in Clifton Gardens, become enamoured by the natural beauty of this idyllic harbourside community. Delivering postcard worthy scenery and supreme convenience for growing families; waterfront cafes, foreshore walks and bus transport are all just footsteps away from is prized address.
• Grand double doors opening into a vestibule and adjoining reception rooms
• Wet bar servicing the formal dining room and elegant formal lounge room
• Brick framed Jetmaster fireplace warming the traditional front sitting room
• Sun-filled casual dining off the family sized granite kitchen, walk-in pantry
• Kitchen fitted with a Gaggeanu oven, Miele induction cooktop and dishwasher
• B-ins in all bedrooms, master with dressing room, ensuite and sublime balcony
• Poolside guest house with bar, living area, b-ins and bathroom with huge bath
• Heating in all bathrooms, shower bench seat in ensuite, 2 powder rooms
• Seamless connection from the lounge to the terrace encased by white shutters
• Thriving parklike gardens, secure lawn beside the modern swimming pool
• Long gated driveway arriving at a double garage with vast storage options
• Solid sandstone foundations, masses of under-house storage and cellaring
• Ground floor ducted air-conditioning, split system air-conditioning upstairs
• Light-well illuminated the wide stately staircase, gracious Juliet balconies
• Bordering foreshore walks leading down to the beach and around the harbour
• Minutes to Mosman Village, leading private schools, North Sydney and the CBD
Please contact Colin Craig on 0411 264 660