“Plans, permits and a rewarding future”
Live Streaming via GAVL
McGrath clients have the opportunity to watch, bid and buy on live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link:
To be able to bid online, you must download the free GAVL App.
Just off the iconic tree-lined beauty of Mont Albert Road, this vacant 672sqm (approx.) allotment is surrounded by exclusive residences. Paired with plans and permits to construct two luxurious family townhouses, each home features four bedrooms and three bathrooms plus a study and double garage.
There is an enormous opportunity for developers to quickly kick-off their next project or to design and build a grand family residence (STCA). Seconds from Chatham Primary School and zoned for Camberwell High School, this blue-ribbon locale is ideally close to the train, tram, Balwyn Shopping Village, Canterbury Sports Ground, Camberwell Grammar and Fintona Girls' School.
- 672sqm (approx.) parcel of vacant land
- In a pretty street just off iconic Mont Albert Road
- Plans and permits in place to build two luxurious four bedroom homes
- Potential to construct one grand residence (STCA)
- Seconds to the gates of Chatham Primary School
- Zoned for Camberwell High School
- Walk to the tram, train, Balwyn Village and Canterbury Sports Ground
- Near Melbourne's elite schools including Camberwell Grammar and Fintona