“Privacy, practicality and plenty of charm”
Featuring a heady blend of quaint character and modern comforts, this elegantly renovated home is ready to enjoy in a peaceful residential setting. So welcoming for young families, professionals and downsizers, its homely interiors span an easy-care single level and offer defined living and dining options, three spacious bedrooms plus a separate study, and an east facing, child-friendly backyard. High ceilings and a gas fireplace, a sweet and sunny front porch and single lock-up garaging ensure a cosy yet low-maintenance lifestyle, just 5 minutes to Wollongong's city centre.
- Fresh updates work to elevate the home's intrinsic warmth and charm
- Squarely proportioned lounge with a/c and a bright afternoon aspect
- Sweet front porch plus east facing and child-friendly lawns to the rear
- An attractive kitchen displays a stainless gas cooktop and plentiful storage
- Well-presented bathroom, high ceilings throughout, study/home office
- Close proximity to Figtree Grove shops, quality schools and CBD buses
Council rates$1757.88 Yearly
What’s around Prospect Street
Nearby schools in and around Mount Saint Thomas, NSW
Discussions in Mount Saint Thomas, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Mount Saint Thomas, New South Wales?
Similar Houses for sale in Mount Saint Thomas, NSW 2500
No similar properties found in Mount Saint Thomas