Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“Charming Waterfront � Hidden Gem - Endless Possibilities”
Auction Location: On site
Congratulations! You've just discovered this hidden gem that hollers endless potential. Just don't mention it to anyone, or they'll all want it.
Nestled in a quiet residential area, this captivating property offers a special blend of convenience, functionality, and infinite possibilities for a vibrant & rewarding lifestyle.
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathrooms
- Internal laundry with direct access to drying deck
- Original timber floor boards throughout
- Light, bright and cheerful
- Ceiling fans and air conditioning
- 744sqm Waterfront land - 18.1m frontage (approx.)
- Multipurpose room with kitchen and bathroom
- Garden shed
- Mature gardens
- Colourbond roof
- Good side access for cars, trailers, boats, etc
- Fully fenced back yard to keep our two & four-legged family safe
- Loads of off-street parking
- 24 x solar panels
- Plenty of undercover outdoor areas
- Quiet residential area
- The rejuvenated urban/industrial cross-over precinct with its diverse bars & eateries, art & music studios, gyms, surfboard retailers, essential services and so much more
- Level walk to the Currumbin RSL, the Creek and continue walking to the beaches
- John Flynn Hospital � 11 mins
- Gold Coast Airport � 12 mins
- Burleigh Heads central � 18 mins
- Varsity Lakes Train Station � 28 mins
- Brisbane CBD � 1hr 26 mins
- 600m to Currumbin State School (& 1.8km to Elanora State School)
- 1.3km to Palm Beach Currumbin High School
- 1.1km to Currumbin Community Special School
- 1.8km to St Augustine Parish Primary School (private)
Act now or miss out.
See it. Love it. Make it yours.
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you, and has been provided to LJ Hooker by third parties. LJ Hooker is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. LJ Hooker does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change.
What’s around Reynton Street
Contact the real estate agent
LJ Hooker - Southern Gold Coast
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Currumbin Waters, QLD
Top reviews by locals of Currumbin Waters, QLD 4223
Discover what it's like to live in Currumbin Waters before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Currumbin Waters, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Currumbin Waters, Queensland?
Similar Houses for sale in Currumbin Waters, QLD 4223
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs