“Families rejoice! We have found your home! **UNDER APPLICATION**”
COVID-19 INSPECTION NOTICE:
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic Barry Plant Pakenham and Drouin have taken action to protect our staff and community.
Open for Inspections for our Rental Properties have been suspended until further notice, private inspections can be arranged upon application approval.
Many of our advertised properties include walk through videos to provide you with a detailed view of the properties.
We invite prospective tenants to apply for rental properties 'site unseen' by filling out our digital application form: https://2apply.com.au/agency?n=BPPakenham (copy and paste into your browser)
IMPORTANT: There is risk when applying for a 'sight unseen' property that it may not suite your individual needs.
You will be spoilt for choice in this fantastic 29 square family home in the wonderful Lakeside Estate featuring 4 bedrooms, multiple living areas, solar, home office and so much more.
• Master bedroom with walk-through robe and private ensuite featuring double vanity and oversized shower. The three remaining bedrooms are all located in a private zone at the rear of the house with double built-in robes and serviced by the main bathroom.
• Boasting an expertly designed floorplan with plenty of room for the entire family that includes 3 spacious living areas, one of which can be used as a fifth bedroom, plus a separate dining area and large home office.
• The kitchen is the hub of the home overlooking the main living areas and features quality appliances including a Bosch electric oven, 5 burner gas cooking, walk-in pantry plus an additional single pantry and multi-function dishwasher.
• Outside you will find an expansive undercover pergola that attracts plenty of morning sun whilst designed to shield you from the hot afternoon sun.
Additional features include:
• 6.5KW rooftop solar to slash your power bills.
• Evaporative cooling and ducted heating plus ceiling fans in all bedrooms and split-system air con in the home office.
• Double remote garage with internal access plus extra side parking for a car or trailer.
• Tucked away at the end of a court in the popular Lakeside Estate with schools, the Lakeside shopping and dining precinct, train station and the picturesque 6.5H lake all within walking distance.