Home loan calculator?
“Peaceful poolside entertainer with district views”
FIND. Taking in views of peaceful rolling hills with gorgeous sunsets every afternoon, this elegant poolside entertainer is found in a quiet pocket of Narraweena, close to buzzing local village shops, schools, beaches and Westfield Warringah Mall.
LOVE. Natural northerly sunlight fills the living room and kitchen, making it a wonderful space to entertain friends and family or simply relax. An overarching sense of calm and serenity permeates throughout the whole home and garden, owing to the beautiful bushland views and quiet neighbourhood.
- The lower level, recently fitted out with elegant travertine-look tiles is perfect for in-law or guest accommodation complete with its own separate access, bathroom, lounge and bedroom.
- The generously-sized saltwater pool is surrounded by low-maintenance landscaping with space for a picnic table and barbecue, perfect for hosting fun-filled pool parties or relaxing by the water.
- An elegant granite splashback and matching benchtops feature in the kitchen, which has plenty of storage and easy-to-use drawer space, with an adjoining breakfast bench.
- French doors reveal a master ensuite in top condition, with plenty of natural sunlight and a built-in wardrobe completing the main bedroom.
- Low-maintenance landscaping surrounds the home, with a number of spaces to set up a table and dine alfresco with the main living room and kitchen flowing onto the balcony for seamless indoor-outdoor entertaining.
- Recent updates include a new roof, solar panels, guttering, painted interiors and driveway, with plenty of potential to further redesign to taste.
LIVE. In a quiet neighbourhood that takes in lush bushland valley views through to Red Hill, enjoy a fun-family lifestyle by the pool sparing next to nothing in travel time to schools, local shops and blissful beaches. Zip down to Westfield Warringah Mall a mere 5.3km away.
Water rates: Approx. $149.35 pq
Council rates: Approx. $363.50 pq
Size: Approx. 556sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to City CBD, Chatswood, Manly, Dee Why and surrounds
- Narraweena village shops
- Westfield Warringah Mall
- Dee Why beachfront restaurants and cafes
- Narraweena Primary School
- St Johns Narraweena Catholic School
- St Augustine's College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We just loved the proximity to shops, primary schools, high schools and the surf. Plus it's so quiet.
- We get the sun here all the time and you can see some beautiful sunsets in the afternoons.
- I've loved sitting on the balcony with a good book or a relaxing evening drink in the warmer months.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.