“Quality Built on Easy Care Garden Allotment”
Quietly nestled in a verdant tree-lined street and only 4 km from the CBD, this heritage style, bluestone fronted, reproduction duplex offers generous light filled living spaces flowing across a stylish 3 bedroom design, all sited on an easy care 311m² allotment (approx), within easy reach of all contemporary amenities.
Captivating character features enthral us as we enter to 2.7m high ceilings, quality carpets, leadlight feature windows, ornate ceiling roses and high skirting boards, all flowing throughout the home with a refined contemporary ambience.
Relax in style with comfortable and spacious area for your formal living requirements, or step on through to a generous family room with a spacious kitchen overlooking, ideal for everyday casual interaction.
Cook in style with solid timber cabinetry, stone-look bench tops, stainless steel appliances, generous pantry cupboard and a wrap-around breakfast bar combining to offer a fabulous fully interactive cooking zone.
Step outdoors and enjoy a delightful lawn covered rear yard with established gardens, the ideal environment to relax in the more moderate months.
The home offers 2 dedicated bedrooms plus an option of third bedroom or study. The master bedroom boasts a generous light filled bay window, wall-to-wall built-in robes and a hidden ensuite bathroom providing double vanity, subway tiled walls and rail shower.
Bedroom 2 is of good proportion and is located adjacent of the main bathroom.
A spacious study, (or bedroom 3), has dual access to both formal and casual zones plus French doors to a paved central courtyard.
A single garage with automatic roller door will accommodate the family car, plus there's room in the driveway for additional parking.
* Quality built, heritage duplex, circa 1990, on easy care 311m² garden allotment (approx)
* Great location only 4 km from the CBD
* Bluestone fronted with abundant character features
* 2.7 m ceilings, high skirtings, quality carpets, leadlight windows, ornate ceiling roses
* Large formal living room with built-in cabinetry
* Light filled, spacious family room with quality kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen offering solid timber cabinetry, stone look bench tops, stainless steel appliances, generous pantry cupboard and a wraparound breakfast bar
* 2 Spacious bedrooms with an option for bedroom 3/study
* Master bedroom with bright bay window, wall-to-wall built-in robes and hidden ensuite bathroom
* Bedroom 2 of good proportion
* Bedroom 3/study with dual access doors plus French doors to the central courtyard
* Spacious lawn covered rear yard with established gardens
* Bright main bathroom
* Separate laundry and toilet
* Single garage with auto roller door
* Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
Perfectly located in a quiet street, nestled amongst other quality homes. The River Torrens Linear Park is just up the road for your daily exercise and recreation, along with The Payneham Oval and Payenham Swimming Centre, a little further afield.
Local schools include St Joseph's Primary, Trinity Gardens Primary, East Adelaide School and Marden Senior College along with close proximity to Pembroke, Wilderness and St Peters Colleges. Local shopping is close by at Marden Shopping Centre and the city is nearby for your designer goods.
Ray White Norwood are working directly with the current government requirements associated with Open Inspections, Auctions and preventive measures for the health and safetyof its clients and buyers entering any one of our properties. Please note that restrictions on numbers attending any one home are in place and social distancing will be required.We strongly recommend that if you have recently returned from travel interstateor overseas or are feeling unwell at this time, please contact the listing agent to discuss alternative ways to view or bid at any upcoming auctions and/ or appointments.
Council |Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zone |RC - Residential Character15.4 - St Peters/Joslin/Royston Park
Land | 311sqm (Approx.)
House |168sqm (Approx.)
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC
ESL | TBC