Rural Property description
“Unique Lifestyle Opportunity with Exciting Future Potential”
If you've imagined your dream life in the country offering something more than the ordinary, this unique proposition could be what you've been looking for. Occupying approx. 100-acres of stunning landscape. lush pastures, sweeping lawns, native trees and a productive vineyard will become the backdrop to your daily life and form the foundation for a myriad of business opportunities. With a four-bedroom residence providing substantial accommodation, a gorgeous Cellar Door building and approvals in place for future expansion, the possibilities really are endless.
- Living space includes formal lounge and dining rooms and a spacious family room
- Country kitchen with timber benchtops, glass splashback, s/s appliances and pantry
- Four generously sized bedrooms are serviced by three bathrooms
- Reverse cycle a/c and three fireplaces provide seasonal comfort; detached LUG
- Set amid gardens and a natural backdrop of trees, looking out to the vineyards
- Building façade features locally sourced hardwood cladding and a vine draped patio
- Tasting room with a good-sized bar, two commercial glass washers, shelving and sink
- A large private room to one side complete with a slow combustion stove
- Two additional rooms are offered, one with air con and an adjoining shower
- Lends itself to possibilities including a function centre, second house, or AirBnB (STCA)
- 5-acres of Refosco grape vines, with one crop due for harvest in April this year
- Two bores, 80,000L tank with pump & filtration system, large dam with irrigation license
- Suitable for any number of agricultural pursuits including livestock and equine
- Selectively cleared, retaining some belts of native gum trees
- Approvals in place for additional buildings and future expansion opportunities
Incredibly located within five-minutes of the heart of Mittagong, and with easy accessibility to the Box Vale track, and direct access from the property to nearby riding trails.
For more information, please contact Cameron McKillop on 0417 253 635 or Ben Olofsen on 0419 019 423.
Disclaimer: Please note all information contained herein has been provided by third party sources such as owners, developers and solicitors. Whilst we endeavour to confirm all information provided, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and any person using this information should rely on their own enquiries for verification.