“RAINFOREST HIDEAWAY WITH GUEST COTTAGE ON 5.25 ACRES”
Just 30 minutes drive from Cairns or Mareeba, this craftsman built showcase of character timber features fused with modern comfort waits. Architecturally inspired and commandingly elevated, enjoy panoramic vistas of rainforest wrapped mountain ranges. Enormous cathedral style ceilings span the two level residence which opens onto a spacious undercover timber deck allowing full appreciation of the natural surrounds. Two floors with separate living areas provides for an entire household living as one whilst still having some alone time and space.
Positioned privately towards the front of the property is Cadaghi Cottage, a very comfortable self contained residence boasting a 4.86 Airbnb Star Rating gathered from 76 reviews.
Between the two is an amazing fire pit and grassed area perfect for any occasion from a romantic alfresco dinner to an amazing Birthday bash.
Main Residence Includes:
- Large chefs’ kitchen with 900mm freestanding gas cooker, additional gas cooktop and oven, beautiful timber bench tops including island bench and breakfast bar, dishwasher and walk in pantry
- Central combined living and dining opening onto the large all weather timber deck
- Master bedroom suite with luxurious ensuite including twin sink vanity, separate bath and shower also opening onto the deck and with split system air conditioning
- Generous internal laundry with external access to large drying deck
- Upstairs, a separate living area service two further good sized bedrooms with built it wardrobes, individual outdoor living areas, large main bathroom with separate bath, shower, toilet and ample storage space
- Tucked under the residence is an exercise deck and air conditioned wine cellar
Guest Cottage Includes:
- Split block construction, Colorbond roof, undercover outdoor entertainment area
- Open plan studio style bedroom, living and kitchen
- Separate bathroom with spa bath
- Wood fired fireplace and split system air-conditioning
External Features Include:
- Undercover parking for up to 6 vehicles
- 4 bay powered shed
- Septic to the main house, Bio-cycle enviro septic system to the cottage, electric hot water
- Drinking quality deep water bore pumping to 20,000lt rain water tank
- Underground power from the road to both residences
- Countless established fruit and nut trees and chicken coup
- Blue gravel driveway with concrete culvert over Hurley Creek which runs through the property seasonally. Significant retaining and drainage infrastructure in place for you to enjoy all the Tropical Far North Queensland delivers
With countless established fruit and nut trees such as Mango, Macadamia, Pecan, Avocado and Lychee and other precious tropical timbers including Silky Oak, Satin Ash, Mahogany and White Beech, your very own chicken coup and a plethora of native bird species that inhabit the property, this lifestyle property is a fusion of natural beauty, serenity and style.
Just minutes from the Speewah Country Tavern, Convenience Store and Service Station, the tourist attractions of Kuranda including Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and Baron Falls, Cairns Hinterland Steiner School and framed by the World’s oldest living tropical rainforest. Enjoy this extremely private rural lifestyle with an easy commute of all that Cairns has to offer.
This property is only available to the buyer who acts NOW. Call David Hall on 0491 332 700 or Ross Moller on 0412 772 229 today.