Rural Property description
“The Perfect Family Entertainer - Pool 4 Bed plus a study”
If you can picture yourself after a hard week’s work unwinding by the pool and enjoying the perfect summer sun with family and friends, then this is the perfect retreat for you.
Nestled in the heart of the Mundoolun Estate, this spacious 289m2 Hallmark family brick home offers you an Executive lifestyle for you and your family. With 4 separate living areas, including a media room, 4 large bedrooms and your own personal office, this home offers you a place to escape. With a sliding door to divide the main living areas from the bedrooms, a separate kid’s retreat is created.
This family brick home is perfectly positioned high on the 6090m2 (1.50 acre) block giving you stunning Mount Tamborine views and beautiful cooling breezes. As well as ceiling fans throughout, the home ensures all year round comfort with a fully ducted heating & cooling system. The home has been freshly painted throughout for that fresh new look. If you are in pursuit of excellence, this property meets Australian practicality in a huge statement of indoor and outdoor living spaces.
The spacious outdoor patio and rustic bar, will make entertaining a breeze. The pool area offers a 50,000 litre concrete solar heated swimming pool and a shady Bali Hut for that perfect swim. If you have kids, the playground equipment which includes sandpit and shade sails which will ensure the kids are entertained for hours - making this property the perfect all-round entertainer.
If you love creating a feast for friends, the kitchen is superbly designed & offers generous room to move. Spread yourself out whilst cooking up a storm as there is plenty of bench space & stainless steel appliances. The kitchen is functional, well positioned and practical for every occasion.
AROUND THE PROPERTY
• Fully dog fenced
• Bitumen Driveway
• Solar Heated salt water pool with sand filter & Bail Hut
• 2 Garden sheds
• easily maintained gardens
• Freshly painted throughout
• Property backs onto a Nature Reserve
• Built-in workbench in the garage
•3 phase power into property
• Pool and hot water system is on an off peak tariff
• Solar hot water heating for salt water pool
• Rain water storage and trickle feed town water
• Home sewerage treatment plant - biocycle.
• Fully Insulated roof
•Large 289.72m2 Hallmark Home (Ascot Design)
• Double lock up garage with remote
• tinted windows
• built 2008
• security doors
• 4 Bedrooms with robes (master bedroom - tv point, ensuite with toilet & walk-in robe)
• Study / Office / 5th bedroom
• Media room
• Fully Ducted heating and Cooling throughout
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Brand New Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, electric cook-top, corner pantry, dishwasher, breakfast bar, open plan kitchen/dining/lounge
• Easy flow indoor to the outdoor entertainment area
• 4 living areas including teenage retreat
• Ample storage
• internal laundry
• Main bathroom with shower & bath
• Fly screens throughout
“House 2 Home Real Estate also offers a property management service. If you’re considering renting your property, are looking to buy or would like a free review of your current portfolio, please call our main office on (07) 5540 9600”
“Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.”