“ROBUST INVESTMENT WITH CONVENIENCE”
Offering a top position and great long-term security, this beaut six bedroom home makes a fantastic rental option that generates a whopping $650 per week! The solid brick & tile lowset has already been renovated to a high standard with updated polished timber flooring and newly painted interiors giving it a fresh and appealing look throughout.
Holding a prime corner block position, in this burgeoning neighbourhood, the property is fully fenced with beautiful established gardens and plenty of wide open grassy areas for outdoor play along with a simple covered patio for alfresco entertainment. The extensive backyard has a massive carport suitable for storing cars, boats or caravans and an adjoining 5x3m garden shed for work equipment.
Tall ceilings give the home a light and airy feeling and the layout is easy and comfortable for couples or singles sharing. It includes:
• A combined kitchen and dining area is spacious and bright and provides ample room for easy meal times and preparation in the kitchen. It features renovated neutral joinery with timber-look benches for all your storage needs, tiled splash back, freestanding cooker and range hood.
• Open display shelving overlooks the lounge room which has modern downlights and presents a relaxed area for media viewing and family downtime.
• There are six bedrooms in total; four are within the main house area and have ceiling fans or air conditioners and all have built-in robes for personal storage.
• Two of the bigger bedrooms have a personal ensuite facility featuring modern shower recess, floor to ceiling tiles and decent vanity units with storage.
• Another two very large bedrooms have sufficient space for desk/office set up.
• The stylish main bathroom is fully tiled with big shower and dual vanity.
• Split-level down to two independent bedrooms with own private entry from a rear door and via the carport area. These have access to a handy powder room & shower off the internal laundry facility.
Situated in one of the south's best suburbs for complete convenience, Upper Mt Gravatt continues to thrive in popularity with families and professionals seeking proximity to an incredible array of amenity and superb connectivity to the multiple employment nodes nearby like Westfield Garden City, TAFE & Griffith University and Greenslopes Hospital.
Fantastic network connections to main roads, motorways and bus transport with Westfield Garden City bus interchange & city express stops on Logan & Newnam Roads. Multiple shopping centres include Wishart village, Lumley St shops for cafe/bistro, gym & massage and Coles Village.
The property boasts many high-end features including:
- Split system air conditioning
- Grilled security screens
- Outdoor shutters for shade
- Carport parking facility
- Laundry and storage
- Garden shed
Unmissable investment opportunity that will sustain long-term growth and give you a strong return on investment immediately. Call today for an inspection.