“Embrace a Life Well Lived in Tranquil Tallai (With a Supersized and Level Backyard Included!)”
Life in the picturesque hills of Tallai epitomises peaceful, family-friendly living and sweeping coastal vistas. It's where you come to embrace a life well lived, and there is no better place to indulge in this than on a sprawling one-acre block which boasts endless panoramic Gold Coast skyline views. An architecturally designed 82 square home, set out over three superb levels sits at the heart of this 4,121 sqm block. Bordering Tallai Road South Reserve, and impeccable throughout, it's the supersized and level expanse of emerald green lawn which will spoil you for anything else. A rarity in the hinterland, this huge backyard is fringed by established gardens to enhance your seclusion and serenity and gifts children and pets an idyllic playground paradise to explore. Parents can sit back on the expansive, wraparound alfresco area, also overlooking the sunny pool. Because you'll soon agree there is no place else you'd rather be.
Indoors, space is equally as abundant. Multiple living zones, including a media room with projector, screen and surround sound, combine with a brand new and modern kitchen, five generous bedrooms and three bathrooms. The lower level also accommodates a vast home office with separate entrance and small, concealed kitchenette and delivers the enticing potential to be converted into a dual living arrangement.
- Architecturally designed 82 square home set against the backdrop of panoramic Gold Coast skyline views;
- Set out over three superb levels on a 4,121 sqm block, bordering on Tallai Road South Reserve;
- New kitchen with Ilve 1200mm cooktop, 3300mm Caesarstone island bench and space set aside (with plumbing installed) for a butler's pantry;
- Open plan living and dining with retractable flyscreens and bifold doors, linking with the pool alfresco area;
- Media room with projector, screen, tiered seating and built-in surround sound;
- Lounge room which opens onto the terrace plus a rumpus room off the kitchen, linking with the backyard;
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and an east-facing balcony, embraces the superb skyline views;
- Four more large bedrooms on the upper level plus a three way bathroom with spa;
- A second, brand new bathroom awaits on the middle level, with a powder room on the ground floor;
- A rare, supersized and completely level backyard and lawn area, fringed by established gardens for privacy;
- Expansive wraparound alfresco area, overlooking the sunny pool and fitted with remote control Ziptrak awnings;
- First floor study plus a vast home office with separate entrance and small, concealed kitchenette - potential to be converted into a dual living arrangement;
- Dual garage with storage, remote controlled front gate plus an under house putting green area;
- Freshly painted interior and exterior and newly installed ducted air conditioning systems;
- Solar 13.2kw Three Phase System with Monocrystalline Perc Jinko Panels and 10kW Inverter;
- Rain Bird pop up sprinkler system, town water and a Taylex Clearwater 90 Compact sewerage system.
Life in the tranquil hills of Tallai also affords residents the best of both worlds. You're ensconced in a peaceful and leafy oasis, yet the famous beaches of the Gold Coast are within 15km from your front door. Grab your essentials from Mudgeeraba Village, 5km away, or the renowned dining, retail and entertainment precinct of Robina Town Centre is just over 7km drive. Families also benefit from a 10 minute drive to exclusive All Saints Anglican School and Somerset College as well as two popular local state schools. There truly is nothing else to want for - embrace a life well lived and arrange your inspection today.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.