“Amazing 226sqm Spacious Townhouse Hidden in Central Location”
Located in the heart of Merrimac is this extra large 226m2 (internal size) double storey 3 bedroom plus study nook townhouse with space for 4 cars. Fully fenced 119sqm backyard adjoining Council park ready to boost your investment portfolio now or simply sit back and relax in pet friendly 'Gooding Drive Villas' gated community.
Ground floor features:
- Spacious open plan living and dining area leads to an undercover patio area for outdoor dining or simply sit back and relax;
- Large well laid out kitchen with Caesar stone benchtop and breakfast bar overlooking the living area;
- Purpose built study nook and guest toilet;
- Separate laundry area with plenty of storage space throughout the villa;
- Excellent sound insulation for additional privacy;
- Ducted air-conditioning;
- Large fully fenced private backyard big enough for kids to run around or your beloved pet;
- Backyard adjoining Council park and playground;
- Low maintenance garden;
- Rainwater tank;
- Large remote control double garage with internal access and space to park two more cars on your private driveway.
- Master bedroom with walk-through robes, ensuite with double vanity and private Julie balcony;
- Two large bedrooms with built-in robes with static shelving;
- Large second bathroom with bath and separate toilet;
- Fans throughout bedrooms.
The complex features 30m swimming pool and full size tennis court. Its convenient location brings you kids playground, kindergarten, All Saints, St Michael and Merrimac Primary school, café and restaurant, golf courses, supermarkets and M1 Motorway within few minutes. A new train station is coming soon!
Call us now on 0412 238 756 to book a private inspection!
COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS: our agency will conduct open homes and private inspections in compliance with Government Health Directions and adapt good social distancing and hygiene guidelines. We reserve the right to refuse inspection and entry.
DISCLAIMER: images shown are for illustration purpose only. We have used our best endeavours in preparation of the information contained herein, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchaser should make their own enquiries to verify above.